Best Team Summoners War No NB 5


Mean is you are the summoners player without NB 5 on your account but you can got the best arena rank too. Success key playing summoners war is not base monster stars only, we can success if had good rune set on our deck. I mean by using good rune, golem can to the best too. " of course yes, just imagine if you have a energy rune set that's have + 500 % of HP and you use it in ramagos, I thing you ill never lose in all arena fight.

Try to be the best, no hope got nb 5 only, this is about you spirit how to build a nice team on those game. I have play this game 3 years, had 3 nb 5 only include fusions, but i can clear all of dungeon and TOA. My arena rank is F3 - C2. My favorite team is Chloe, bella, chasun and fire high elemental, Chloe is best  of my leader team, I had Chloe with SPD + 170.

Don't expect getting NB 5, just enjoy and play. Will more boast, if successful without nb 5 monsters. Below are other team that can call as the best team on summoners war.

Related:

Share this article :
Fb Tweet G+